Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe New Year!! 6 more weeks and BB9 starts and chat room 1-9ers will unite! I am so excited. I will be out of the country the first two weeks, but I certainly hope to be on-line if I can get into the Real Player from the High Seas!

BB9 is going to feel differant. I relate BB with warm summer nights, staying up late. The long days help make the time spent on feeds a LITTLE less guilt ridden. With a short day, I will really need more disapline. My work day ends with day light, so I get less done in the winter, thats for sure.......
Guilty
See you all Soon!
MommyDearest!

2 comments:

gold3509 said...

cool guys i havent visit this site in long time... so nice to hear bb9 starts this winter...

look forward to seeing you all....

Gold3509

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.